1.23.2008

boots?

I need to get a new pair of shoes and i can't find what i want. One end of my shoe wardrobe consists of flip flops, sandals and running shoes. The other end consists of high heels and going out shoes. Not much in between. Tomorrow i start volunteering, and don't have many options to put on my feet. I started looking for my ideal shoe a while ago- brown boots, flats no heels- but i can't find them. If i find a good looking boot, it either has a heel or a big chunky sole. Today i went to dsw, and found plenty of shoes i wanted. Black crinkly patent charles david knee high heeled boots, black eel skin via spiga ankle high heel boots, eggplant patent flats, etc. Literally everything i wanted, but didn't need. I checked out macy's as well (something i never do since department stores stress me out), and even looked online. No luck. I might be wearing slippers tomorrow.

4 comments:

Evil Twin #1 said...

How tall do you want the boots? Anyway good timing on getting boots now when they are all on sale. I heart a pair of boots from "twenty two" shoes. I look at them online everyday and it makes me happy. If you are desparate you could always look at jcrew. I feel like they always have boots on sale.

Nora said...

Check out Amazon.com. I have great luck there for shoes, and I bought my flat black boots on that site which are awesome! I am very impressed with your baking skills as well but I am not replying to that post since I'm trying to eat healthy! Plus I made a ton of banana bread and have been eating it every day for breakfast! Yeah!

Tish said...

zappos baby zappos

stephanie said...

I don't have particular height restrictions, although the picture in my head has them on the shorter side- not booties, but not knee height either. I'll check on jcrew- I've never thought of them as big boots people.
Amazon scared me. I looked there, and they had tens of thousands of results, and there wasn't a good way to narrow them down. They should work on that!
I also looked at zappos (hi Tish! I didn't know you read my blog:)). I couldn't find what I wanted there either.
Sad.