12.27.2007

yay!

Here's a picture of julie and me, and another one of our bowling score tonight. Notice the names under each score. I'm the top one, then kevin, then julie. Can you guess who filled the names in?












I love christmas time. I get so excited to see my family and spend time doing the fun stuff that we don't get to do together most of the year. In fact, when i talked et#1 into coming to my place for christmas, i told her she'd get to meet my family, and brian. "...because brian isn't part of your family?" she questioned. Not exactly, but he's somewhat elusive, and most of my boston friends have never met him. I only get to see him once a year, unless there's some special event that he makes it to. I'm also happy to see other friends who're back in the area for the holidays. Especially this year. I spent three days with my 2nd family- slept over and everything. As much as i miss them, it's really nice to go and visit without being the mean one. Everyone's happy to see me, and i get extra attention from all. From there i went to my parents' house, and i'm only home for a day before i leave to spend 5 days with my london friends at some huge house they rented in nj. Not sure what the new year plans are, but there'll be a bunch of us, so i'm sure it'll be great. The only downside to all this quality time is the letdown once it's over. I'm going to practice trying to be happy about the time i got to spend with people i love instead of being sad that it's over.

1 comment:

Nora said...

Have a great time in NJ!!! See you when you get back! Don't worry, I'll go bowling with you and comiserate over friends far away :) Maybe if we make a plan now then you will have something to look forward to after the holiday fun is over?