12.09.2007

outcome.

Julie requested a picture of my haircut. Here it is. Not the best picture, i know, but at least you can kind of see it. It might not look too different, but it is. He razored the top part a lot because while it wasn't too long, it was too thick (hopefully this will always be my problem!). So that made the curl easier to control. He also gave the bottom a little more of a blunt cut which makes it look a little stronger. He liked the length though- he said it was "sexy." This particular picture was taken after a long day of being out in the wind with sunglasses shoved up on my head. I think the top part usually looks a little nicer when there haven't been any sunglasses up there.

1 comment:

Nora said...

Cute hair, cute shirt, cute tree, cute trip to Haymarket. I want to go to Haymarket with you guys next time! Yeah! See you Tuesday!!!