11.12.2007

party.party.parties.

My christmas party's coming up- tentatively scheduled for december 15th. Since i've made new friends over the past few years, sitting them all at the table for a "classy gourmet christmas dinner party" has become increasingly difficult. So this year, I'm doing a cocktail party instead. That way I can invite even more people! If you've never come before, send me your address and i'll send you an invite.
Next on the to-do list is figuring out my new year's options. Not that i'll have many, but it's good to get started early. So all of you out there- start planning some parties , and i'll go to whatever one looks best, keeping in mind that i'm still on a strick budget (ie- i'll probably be staying over and not taking a cab home). I'm excited to see what you're all planning!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

OOOh push it back a few days, like to the 22nd maybe and then I can come!

kai said...

I think we're going snowboarding for New Years eve... wanna learn a new sport?