10.29.2007

we.won!

Take that all you non-believers. We're world series champs! The four game sweep was rather anticlimactic, but got the job done. My favorite part was when matsuzaka had a bubblegum bubble on top of his hat while hanging in the dugout, and ortiz cracked up once it fell off and matsuzaka noticed. Then they did a cute little japanese bow thing. They looked like cute little boys getting into mischief!! I tried to find a youtube video to post, but no luck just yet. Here's our reaction to the win:

10 comments:

Evil said...

yay! go red sox. I hear we're gonna sign arod and let lowell walk out the door. arod is the Best player since Jesus Christ played in the new testament intramural league.

stephanie said...

A-Rod sucks. We don't want him. Lowell rocks. Even before he became MVP for the series, I liked him- in fact, you could say I predicted it.

Nora said...

evil that was hilarious. i totally have to catch the highlights on espn. go red sox rock!!!!! and no a-rod!

Evil said...

your reaction to the win was to hump on the couch?

stephanie said...

I wasn't humping. As you can see, I was sitting all the way on one side. Barry and barney were snuggling, and andrea joined in for the picture.

Nora said...

can you think of a better way to celebrate a big win evil?

Evil said...

well i am only jealous because said humping did not involve ME.

stephanie said...

Now that you're a red sox fan, maybe you can join us for the next big game. If you're lucky, we'll win, and you can hump with barry, barney, and andrea. Too bad we're done for this year!

Evil said...

hey call me crazy but i have an inkling that my beloved red sox have a chance at geeting AROD... AND derek jeter. how awesome would that be. i smell 10 straight world series victories.

stephanie said...

Please don't make me vomit.