10.28.2007

boo.

Halloween party at nora's! It was just like the good old days, but we're all a bit older and a little more mature. I'm known for making my own creative costumes. This year I was running late, so didn't come up with anything until an hour before I was supposed to be there. What I came up with was a jellyfish. I took a big clearish tupperware bowl, hung a bunch of multicolored string from the lip, taped some glow necklaces to the rim, and added an elastic to make it a hat. Nora has the good picture on her camera, so I'll add them later. For now you get a picture of me in barry's super dark sunglasses and two of the glow necklaces once I'd pulled them off the jellyfish.

It was great. We watched the game (which was almost boring, it was so good) and I came up with a great idea for next year's costume with barry's help. Now I'll have a year and a few days instead of an hour to prepare.

No comments: