10.08.2007

happy.birthday.kevin!

He's the big two-one today. He's one of the youngest of his friends since he started college at 17, so he had to wait until now to be legal in the bar scene. We had the birthday dinner for him and my mom on saturday, and I made sure that he was planning a good first drink. As the oldest, I was the first one to turn twenty-one, and spent a while picking out the perfect first legal drink. Mine was a '57 chevy with a white license plate (1oz vodka, 1oz creme de cacao), and julie's was a birthday cake shooter (a double shot the bartender came up with at some bar in virginia. We don't remember what was in it, but I'm pretty sure there was some creme de cacao, something pink, and whipped creme on top). Kevin went out last night at midnight, and had an irish car bomb (pint of guinness with a shot of whiskey and baileys dropped in, then chugged). I don't know what brian had, though hopefully it was something that could stand up to ours.

No comments: