9.18.2007

just.my.luck.

On saturday, jen and I spent the entire day doing errands. Container store (which I'd love to work at because it's my idea of heaven), crate and barrel, sur la table, radio shack, old navy, tj maxx, best buy, you do it electronics, new england soup factory, filene's basement, new england mobile book fair, joann's fabric, and roche brothers. We started at 10:30am, and didn't get home until 5:30. It was a long day, but we managed to pick up most of the random stuff you need in a new apartment. At the grocery store, we grabbed a toilet bowl brush, and jen asked if we should get a plunger. "No," I said, "let's just deal with that later." I figured we could get it cheaper at target or something, plus, how often do you need a plunger, once every three years? Because the universe likes to mess with me, the toilet wouldn't flush right tonight, so I found myself back at roche brothers, picking up the very plunger we'd debated only three days ago.

No comments: