9.20.2007

addiction?

It's probably because I have significantly more free time, but I find myself checking my favorite blogs over and over again throughout the day. This is disappointing because no one (not even me) updates their blog that frequently. Coupled with the fact that the less often updated blogs have all been updated recently, I'm left with a nagging sense of disappointment every time I check in. If I'm lucky, there will be some new comments somewhere that amuse me briefly, but then I'm left with nothing to read. I think it's an addiction.

3 comments:

And said...

Welcome to the world of sitting in front of a computer 8 hours a day...

stephanie said...

Ha! Good point! Hopefully once I'm working again, I'll be a little more distracted than I am now!

Julie said...

Maybe you should get a job.