8.28.2007

analytics.

Today you all have a job to do. Click on this link to my other blog, and look at it for a minute. Comment if you want to as well. Better yet, tell me that you looked at it. Why? Because the analytics aren't working (as far as I'm concerned) and I'm convinced we've received more than one visit in the past month. I added the html code, and checked to make sure it was where it was supposed to be (it was), but it's literally showing one visit since july 21st (before which there was a normal rise and fall to the graph). I'm pretty sure that one visit showed up because that was the day I re-added the html code. I'm not sure what's going on since it's working a-ok for this blog. Bah...electronics.

1 comment:

And said...

steph, you have to add it to a side bar feature (I couldn't get it to work with my other blog after I updated the format). I do have the code in there and will add your name/access to it. It involves something other than just adding it. I'll send you an email, actually.