6.18.2007

yesterday.

I had a great birthday yesterday. It started off with breakfast in bed. The girls brought me scrambled eggs, an english muffin, some strawberries, and orange juice. Three hours later Andrea took me to brunch which was delicious. I got the challah french toast with almond butter and a mimosa. Then it was out to acton for dinner. The four of us got my dad a creative zen plus mp3 player since he started taking the commuter rail into work. He was really excited, and went to install the software right away so he could get it charged up. He'd told us that the library had audio books that you could "borrow" for two weeks and listen to on certain mp3's (not ipod's) with some sort of password. When I left last night, he was downloading something to listen to on his way to work today. I made out well in the present department too. The b's got me this kitchenaid mixer since I'm moving in september and use it more than anyone else. I'm psyched! My parents had a similar idea and are taking me shopping to get something for the apartment. I'll have to think about what I need/want the most. So exciting...

No comments: