6.17.2007

it's.my.birthday!

Send me presents! I love my birthday. I already got two happy birthday texts- the first being my brother brian at 2:11am. That's impressive in itself because he's not known as the best at remembering birthdays. In fact, he forgot his own birthday this year, and only realized it when people started texting him saying happy birthday. Apparently, when he got the first text, he thought it was a joke until he realized that it was march 3rd. The second text was from nora. She's so cute. She got married yesterday, and said happy birthday eve several times last night. Andrea's taking me to birthday brunch at the fireplace today, and nora kept saying that she'd try to meet up with us if we did something later in the day. We said no. It's your wedding weekend nora, and even though birthday's are fun, wedding's are way more important! Plus, this way I get to extend my birthday for another week when we grab dinner at masona grille. I've been wanting to go here forever, but have been saving it for my birthday. My sister julie called during nora's wedding yesterday (but I had my phone off) to say happy birthday too. She's staying in london with my friends for the month of june, and went to italy yesterday for a side trip. So she called before she left since she won't have her phone with her anymore. Since it's father's day too (I used to hate when my birthday was the same as father's day when I was a kid), I'm having dinner at my parent's house. We got my dad a really good gift though, so I'm really excited to give it to him. I guess my mom was right when she told us how sometimes it's nicer to give gifts than receive them. Huh.

No comments: