6.02.2007

chicken.burgers.

I had a chicken burger for the first time today. I've had veggie burgers before, and I've used ground chicken to make tacos, but I'd never had the chicken burger until today. It was quite good, actually. I can see it becoming a new summer dinner option since the only real burgers I like significantly more are patrick's, but his are more gourmet with rosemary and other stuff added in. Other than those, the chicken wins out since the healthy factor outweighs the fatty flavor factor. I had this chicken burger at tatiana's house. We all met up for a bbq since we haven't hung out in a while. It was a great time (not surprisingly) and now I'm planning a cookout at my place in july. Evite's go out soon. Tatiana has a new boyfriend who, although I've yet to meet him, I like. He's a do-it-himselfer. Apparently he's really tall, and kept bumping his head on his garage door, so he designed and built new ones that stay out of the way. I once told alison how I'm definitely marrying someone who can fix/build/design stuff himself instead of lacking imagination and paying someone else to do it. She said this wouldn't work. Her reasoning? That I wouldn't be able to fix/build/design stuff if my husband did it all. I'm not sure why we couldn't both be creative.

No comments: