5.08.2007

one.year.old.

A year ago today, the first ever post of here.to.here was posted. I'd wanted to start a blog for some time before that, but didn't think I had anything interesting to write..until I experienced something I deemed blog worthy. If you want to reminisce, click here. Over the past year, a lot has happened. I backpacked through europe, two friends had babies, the *b's* moved to london, I built a kick a** tv cabinet from old doors, two friends got engaged, I went to a fancy dinner at the seaport hotel for the blood donor recognition night, my sister and I braved black friday, I had my ten year high school reunion (which I loved, unlike some people), my grandfather passed away which allowed for some quality family bonding in indiana, my sister had emergency gallbladder surgery, I went back to london in march, and there was a bunch of hiking and some camping thrown in there for good measure. Not bad. Hopefully this coming year will be just as full.

No comments: