5.28.2007

flip.flops.

I cleaned out my closet the other day, and realized that I have at least as many flip flops/sandals as I do other types of shoes. Probably more, I didn't actually count. I do know that I love sandals. Not only are they comfortable and pretty versatile, but they stand for nice weather. I have the cheap rubber thong style, the slightly nicer reef version, the rugged hiking keens, still nicer leather borns, cushy yet cute doc martens, birkenstocks, and finally the cute little heeled sandals. All in all, probably about fourteen pair. This made me aware of the fact that I never have trouble finding shoes to wear in the summer- I have every possible option of open shoe to choose from. The colder months are a little more stressful. Maybe I should just start wearing them year round.

No comments: