4.04.2007

harsh.

As most of you know, I have a bit of an obsession with the show "what not to wear" (and fyi- I'm still waiting for someone to nominate me). I've pretty much seen every episode of the tlc version with stacy and clinton, so I've been supplementing with episodes of the original bbc version with trinny and susannah. It took me a while to get used to their more blunt and somewhat cold way of confronting nominee's, but once I did, I fell in love with them. While stacy and clinton get people to dress better, susannah and trinny have a much funkier, edgy style. Today I checked out a tivod episode of the bbc version, and was shocked to find, not trinny and susannah, but two new hosts- lisa and mica. I'm not sure what to think. I feel a little betrayed, although when I did some research, it turns out they left in april 2006 to start another show. So I'm a year behind the times. I'll give these two new ones a shot, but mostly because I don't really have a choice.

1 comment:

And said...

I think I've only seen the show once or twice, but the people they choose really are clueless and you are always dressed really cute AND you accessorize! Probably why you haven't been nominated :)