3.11.2007

london.countdown.

Four days, twenty-two hours, and forty-six minutes until take-off. I'm gathering supplies. So far, I picked up some non-british items from costco (kraft easy-mac, flintstone vitamins and mrs. dash) along with infant tylenol and an iPod shuffle. Some stuff will have to wait until the end of the week, and more stuff is scheduled to arrive via fedex and the likes. I'm impressing myself with my organization level. I have a list of things to bring, all categorized under headings (running gear, shoes, clothes, etc) and I'm thinking things through instead of using my normal packing method- ie. shoving as much stuff as possible into the chosen suitcase and hoping I don't forget something. I guess that my backpacking trip really did help prepare me for future packing challenges. After that month, this is a breeze!

No comments: