2.05.2007

bad.itunes.

I've been listening to a cd that my brother left in my car when he borrowed it in august. I have one of those trunk loading six cd changers, so I rarely make the effort to change cds- I'm usually listening to my ipod anyway- so anything that he left in there is still there. I really like a couple of the songs that are on this cd, so tonight I finally remembered to grab it so I could put the whole thing onto my computer. He must have burnt some songs onto the disc, so the only info I had was that they were by kgb and switchfoot. I had to do some searching to figure out what discs the songs were from, and then input the names into itunes. Now I'm not sure if it's because the disc has been in my car for more than six months, or because my twenty year old brother was the owner, but this thing is pretty banged up. Not only are there are some scratches, but there's a weird corroded type stain on one side near the edge. Needless to say, this cd has some trouble playing several songs- most of which are from the kgb disc. Instead of ending up with choppy music, I figured I'd buy the kgb album, and keep the switchfoot one since the disc condition doesn't seem to have affected that music. The problem arose when I went on itunes to find the album. I couldn't find it. Anywhere. I even tried searching for one song from the album, but just ended up with a bunch of other artists. I'm frustrated. It's not like this cd is old or anything- it's from 2001. I don't understand why they don't have it. Maybe they do, and I just can't get it. Who knows. Anyway- here's the link to the disc on amazon. If anyone has it and wants to share, let me know.

No comments: