1.15.2007

maybe.i'll.join.the.circus

After being out of the house for ten years, my parents are finally doing away with my room. They're combining their room and the current computer room to make a fabulous master suite, and since my room is the smallest of the other rooms, (coupled with the fact that out of the four kids, I sleep there the least (two nights/year at christmas time)) they're hijacking it for the new computer room. Today I drove out there to go through some stuff I still had in the closet. It was mostly crap- tons, and tons of photos- but I came across one treasure. These guys are going to change my life!

3 comments:

kai said...

yea... I can see how that might change your life... "you'll shoot your eye out, kid"

i have always had devil stick envy. I have it now. not as strong, but its there...

And said...

so what did you find that changed your life?

stephanie said...

Click on the link, and you'll see!!