1.19.2007

clinique.bonus.times..

..does anyone know when they are? Did I already ask this? Lord and taylors was before christmas, and it looks like bloomingdale's is from february 18th-march 4th, but I wouldn't stake my life on it. I asked at one store (macy's?) and think they said october and april, but since I'm not even sure what store it was, I also could be wrong with the months. I got roped in with the freebies last time. One of the samples (or zamples as *e* says) was this intensive night cream. It was amazing. Or amazing until I found out how much it was. The sample size was 0.5 oz, and the regular size is 1.7 oz (so just over three times) and it's about $50. I still can't decide if it's worth it, but my skin really liked it, and misses it now that it's gone. I guess that it lasted about one month, so the full size would last for three, which would break down to $16ish/month. Again, this is pointless right now since I refuse to buy anything clinique unless I get free stuff too. Best case scenario? I wait until february 18th and stop by bloomingdales.

*Holy crap! I just went to clinique's site to get the link to the cream I like, and it's up to $62 now. Sixty-two dollars!!! I swear it was $48 or something last time I looked, which was probably at the end of december. Apparently I shouldn't have been such a cheapskate, and just bought it then without the freebies. Now I'm basically paying $14 for a bag of samples. Grrrr.......Here's the link anyway, just in case anyone is feeling charitable and wants to surprise me with a little present.

1 comment:

And said...

if you find out when the bonus days are, I want to know too!! I've been wearing the make up now, but am down to low levels on lipsticks and other products. If I can't do the clinique, I might just have to go splurge at Sephora...