12.18.2006

magic.potion

I got some new moisturizer. Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion to be precise. I got a free sample of it about five years ago, and recently started using it (although I'm sure it's not nice and fresh anymore). I've never been a big believer in face lotion, but last winter I noticed my skin got pretty dry and tight- something it'd never done before- so I thought I should put a little effort into taking care of it. I really liked how the sample (staleness aside) made my skin feel, plus I always hear about how great it is, so I decided to pick it up. I actually decided this several months ago, but being my frugal self, wanted to wait for the next clinique bonus time to rake in some free stuff. Luckily for me, that was yesterday at lord and taylors. I hitched a ride downtown, and spent the afternoon walking around downtown crossing, the public gardens and copley, before picking up the magic stuff and hopping on the bus back home. I've used it four times so far, and already notice a difference. My skin's softer and smoother, plus, I can smile without my face cracking.

No comments: