11.02.2006

peeping.e

*e* got in trouble at school today. Last thursday she got in trouble for not listening (surprise, surprise), but she had shaped up since then. When I picked her up, her teacher told me that *e* had something to tell me. I couldn't tell if it was a "something she has to tell me because she got in trouble" or a "something she has to tell me because she did something good" type of something. Turns out it was the first. Apparently she and another 5 year old were caught spying in on a boy in the bathroom. She got read the riot act by all of us, but I'm not sure how much it will sink in. She's too independent to really let anyone get her down. I wouldn't be surprised if she grew up to be a big hollywood actress with tons of drama surrounding her. I told her when she's rich, to share some with me. She said okay. So I don't really feel bad for her. Who I do feel bad for is that poor kid. Only 5, and he already has two girls laughing at him with his pants down.

1 comment:

And said...

Ha ha! That's great! Good for her! If you think boys are all innocent, think again :)