10.08.2006

moving.green.line

Today I made the 40 minute drive out to my parent's place in acton, ma to celebrate some birthday's. My mom turned 29 again on friday, and my youngest brother is 20 tomorrow. Happy birthday both of you! We had a great dinner that my dad and aunt made, some delicious apple crumb pie, and I got my butt kicked at pylos by *k* three times. By the time I left to drive back to boston, it was 11:30pm and there was no traffic. As I stopped to turn onto rt 2a, a state police car went by followed by a truck with a "wide load" sign attached. Next came a large flatbed truck with a green line T on it. Yup. That's right. The same T you take to get to boston college, cleveland circle, or riverside. After that was another "wide load" truck and finally another statie. Strange. Stranger still is the fact that this is the second time I've seen the exact same line up. I tried to take a picture, but I didn't have my camera, and my phone isn't advanced enough to take a photo in the pitch black acton night. There must be some sort of T manufacturer or mechanic out in littleton or westford. They go pretty slow, so I've never followed them long enough to figure out where they end up. It's a mystery.

No comments: