10.02.2006

bachelor.review

This girl brit, on the bachelor, is a beer chemist. I'm not sure if this is a fancy title for a factory worker, but still...a beer chemist? *nn* this sounds like the path you should take.

So far I like kim (interior designer), sadie (publicist) and rosella (make-up artist). I don't like erica (a spoiled brat socialite), andrea (a weirdo hotel concierge who sang opera from a balcony) and desiree (a 22 yr old realtor who keeps calling him "baby," a term that I can't stand when you're talking to anyone over the age of 2). I thought I liked lisa (a 25 yr old marketing manager) but then she started talking about how she wanted to be married by 27, with a one year engagement, so she had 10 months to find a guy and get engaged. Oh, and she took the prince out to hug a tree with her.

Next came the roses. He gave the first rose to lisa- the tree hugger. She also made out with a pair of 2 karat diamond earrings. Score! Kim and sadie got roses, but not rosella which was sad since she sold her car to buy the gowns for the show. I really felt bad for her. Of the ones I didn't like, erica and desiree made it, but andrea got shipped back to the us.

Not bad for the first episode. We'll see how things go from here on out.

No comments: