8.01.2006

lazy.reader

When I got my fairly new iPod speakers, they came with a little gift-card-type-thing that offered me three free audio books. I recently found this card, and checked out the website (audible.com). Basically you pick a plan which is a certain amount per month, you get a free audio book each month, plus a discounted price for extras. With my card, I get three extras free. I'm thinking this might be a good idea for europe. I'll be spending a ton of time on the train, and I'm sure I won't want to actually read the whole time, but I'll probably get tired of listening to music. Having some audio books would be a good compromise. Now I just need to pick out some books to download, so if you have a few minutes (or just need an excuse to procrastinate) check out the options, and send me your recommendations.

No comments: