7.30.2006

moo.

I continued the cow hunt today. Actually, I went downtown to get some cannoli for my brother from Mike's Pastries. He loves them, and since he's been helping me out recently, I thought he deserved them. While I was down there, I decided to try and blend in with the hoards of tourists, and take some pictures of the cows. Normally I don't like playing the tourist bit, but since I'm going to be a real tourist soon, I decided that it was a good time to take some baby steps. It wasn't so bad actually. Granted I wasn't wondering around looking at a map and talking in another language like I will be in Europe, but I did do a lot of waiting for people to get their kids off the cows so I could take a picture. I looked for Evil Twin #2's favorites, but didn't have any luck. I'm not quite sure where they could be either. I figured they'd be down by the harbor ferry/aquarium, but not so. I'm not giving up though, I can do it.

No comments: