7.13.2006

i'm.a.dream.maker!

Today one of my favorite radio stations, mix 98.5, is running a fundraiser for children's hospital. I was dropping the kids off at french camp, and was listening to these super sad stories about sick kids, and how children's hospital has made such a difference in their lives. I actually teared up. (There's just something about hearing parents talk about their sick children that really gets to me.) They're trying to get a certain number of "dream makers" (people who donate $15+ monthly) each hour, and when I thought about all the crap that I spend money on each month, I really couldn't claim financial hardship or something as a reason not to help out. So now I'm a dream maker. Good for me. They're not lying either- it really does make you feel good about yourself.

No comments: