6.14.2006

early.celebration.yay!

My birthday's coming up on Saturday. It's the big two.eight. Today was my first official mini pre-birthday celebration. I took my little pals to the public gardens for the typical "picnic/swan boats/run around and get your energy out" type of day. My sister is babysitting this week for *g* and they came down with us. We did the same thing last year, but it was actually on my birthday, and *j* made me a cake and brought the whole thing down there. It was a special treat:) So today we finished our lunch, and she busts out a tupperware of cupcakes! An early birthday treat- there's not much I like better! She made them at a friend's house who didn't have any cupcake pans, so she put the paper cups on a cookie sheet. The result was very creatively shaped cupcakes! We all enjoyed them, as you can see in this picture of *e*.

No comments: