9.18.2009

i.heart.marble.runs.

While i may not have mentioned it here, i've become seriously addicted to building marble towers. My little friend T has a few boxes of these fantastic quadrilla marble run kits, and after a brief period of avoidance (i admit, i was slightly intimidated), i've now fallen head over heels in love. Not only do i love planning out and building these towers, but all three kids (3.5, 5.5, 7.5) can quite literally spend hours entertaining themselves. This is definitely one of those hard-to-tire-of toys that can be rebuilt in endless configurations. I think my "play" teacher would approve.

3 comments:

And said...

This is hilarious! I had thought maybe this had something to do with school :)

coco said...

me too, thats cool
my blog please check it out
http://coco-musicgeek.blogspot.com/

countertops north carolina said...

Im gonna check it out and dig some more of this.