7.03.2009

new.nano.

As i've mentioned on facebook, a. and i have been doing the p90-x workouts. Though i hated them at first, now that i can do them (and can feel the difference in my muscles), i love them. My nano died over there, which gave me the excuse to get a new one (that has video capabilities, thus allowing me to bring the workouts home with me). I sat at the store and looked at all the color options. My definite favorite was the green, but since my old one was the same color, i had to mix it up a bit. I finally settled on the blue one, added the videos, and brought it to the gym the morning of my flight. It was an "arms and shoulders" day, and despite a.'s crazy memory, she couldn't remember some of the exercises. After using the nano to review, she was very impressed, and decided she would buy her own. This morning, i woke up at 10:30am and checked my email. Seven minutes earlier, a. had sent an email asking for help getting the videos onto her new nano. After talking her through it, i asked what color she chose, and she said blue. 
"Oh!" i said, "we're twins!"
"What?" she asked.
"We're twins," i repeated, "mine's blue too."
Apparently she'd also really wanted the green one, but thinking that was the color i had, thought it would be better to keep things less confusing, and went with blue. So now we both have our second choice color, and have to keep them straight to boot!

1 comment:

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

So you will be absolutely ripped in 90 days I see. ARe we going to see before and after pictures? Maybe you ripping up a phone book?