7.25.2009

forth.o.july.

Andrea and i have a long tradition of hanging out on the forth. This year was no different. We packed a picnic, and trekked over to larz anderson park. The food was delicious (as you might surmise from this picture...)


and the location was also ideal...


Afterwards, we went back to her porch, and waited for it to get dark. In hong kong, it stays light until 7pm, and then gets pitch black in about 15 minutes. In boston (on july 4th), it's light out until 8:30ish. I was so tired (since i'd been home for all of 31 hours) we had to light the sparklers a little early. We managed to go through six boxes, and had a great time of it. Here's an action shot to finish things off.

2 comments:

evil said...

no pics of andrea? and what about the cats?!

Yearbooknerd said...

I miss that so much. I have fond memories of our fourths together. I can't believe its been 7 years since Andrea, you and I spent that 102 degree fourth on the river. Remember. Great memories!