5.13.2009

day.one.

(*I'm not interested in spending the time necessary to figure out how to change my location (aka time and date stamp) so to determine when i'm posting from my trip, add on 12 hours.) 

After going to a string recital at the girls' school, i spent the morning walking around stanley, the section of hong kong where i'm staying. I walked through stanley market, saw the tin hau temple, murray house, stanley main street, etc. Here are some pictures since i'm not up for long descriptions.

Stanley market.


They were filming something here. I walked through from one direction and was wond ering what they were up to. When i walked back from this direction later on, i saw the sign (that yellow one) that announced the filming. Huh.


A sign telling you where to go.

No comments: