4.26.2009

it's.nearing.the.end.

...and i'm ready for it. Just one more week to go. This weekend was ridiculously beautiful, and since it made me wince to think about spending the entire thing inside working, i made myself a deal. Finish my work on saturday (mowing the yard, errands, the final, my  journal entries, laundry) and have sunday off. I did it, so today i got up bright and early and spent the day with eva at her family's place in swampscott. It just happens to (literally) be in the most beautiful spot in the area- at the tip of a little peninsula. Her backyard consists of a nice thick lawn, rocks, and the ocean. The day was perfect, and we walked what must have been miles along the beach and boardwalk, stopping for some snacks and an open house. Her mom picked us up and took us out to lunch in marblehead (fish and chips, of course) and then we walked about that area for a while. The best part of the day was being with eva, and being able to catch up in a non-school related way. I'm so lucky to have her as my friend.

In her backyard. It was windy.

At the open house. The condo was only $1.3 million. What a steal.

On the beach during our morning walk. The house is at the end of the point that's behind us.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Cute!!!

Evil said...

eva is hot!