10.15.2008

cauliflower.and.pears.

I started a new blog http://cauliflowerandpears.blogspot.com/. It's purpose? To act as an online food and exercise diary in hopes of keeping me on track. This is how it'll work. Everyday, i'll keep track of what i eat and what exercise i do. At the end of the day, i'll post it (or maybe just update it throughout the day- not sure what will be best yet) along with the amount of weight i'm down by (which likely won't be significant on a day to day basis). Just the act of keeping track of this stuff is usually enough to keep me going, but i'd also love it if anyone who reads it could give me a hard time if i start to slack- even just by not posting for a day or something. Any suggestions you have would also be great. I somehow managed to gain 4 lbs over the past few weeks (what a surprise!), but i'm still down more than 10 from when evil and i started our last challenge. This is good. I'm starting with a time frame of twelve weeks, so hopefully i'll be more successful than the last three month challenge. The current end date is january 6th, but that doesn't mean i quit then; i just do better breaking things down into specific time periods.

2 comments:

And said...

Can I give you a hard time for not keeping up with the book blog? Also you haven't filled in your times on the chart I made!!!! But I'll check out your new blog and encourage you. And can we also have that recipe?

stephanie said...

I've literally only read one book since the last time I've updated the book blog. So I'm one behind, but that's it. Sad how little I read now that I'm in school- unless reviewing journal articles and textbooks counts!
I filled out the chart today, just for you. It looks very pretty!