3.30.2008

out.of.my.hands-almost.

I was up until 4am last night (this morning) working on my application essay. I haven't mentioned the whole thing in my blog because it's been stressing me out. Even with everything pretty much finished, i'm still reluctant to go through with it. Reluctant isn't the right word though- i'm definitely finishing everything up, and will drop it off tomorrow, but this is something that i would usually have done a month ago. The only thing that i can think of that would explain my procrastination is the worry that i might not get in. I want this so badly, and even though everything will work out regardless of where i am, i want to be in boston. I haven't even looked into the program in new york to which i'm applying- it's my backup, backup plan in case all else goes south. In any case, i have in my lap a manila folder that contains everything left to complete my application- my essay, resume, volunteer hour certification form and reference from a. She wrote me a fantastic letter (she let me read it) and even if i don't get in, it made me happy to read it. They already have my other two references and transcripts, so after dropping this puppy off tomorrow, all i'll have left to do is wait. Oh, and figure out what i have to send to that school in new york.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Thinking of you Steph. Let us know when you find out. Best wishes!

Evil said...

hey, good luck steph! you will do great!