2.28.2008

music.and.games.

I've been listening to yael naim nonstop recently. She's great. Some of you may recognize her song "new soul" from the macbook air commercial. I like that one too, but my favorites are "too long", "far far" and "paris" which she sings in hebrew (just paris, not all of them). Much of the time while i'm listening to her, i'm also playing free cell. When my computer was fixed, they replaced the system board and the hard drive, so my free cell stats were lost. They were pretty good too- something like 82% successful. Now i'm stuck trying to reestablish my free cell mastery, and it's not going well. Sometimes i'll have a hot streak and win a bunch in a row. But then i turn around and lose 8 straight. I'm not sure what's going on, but i'm not happy about it. Not at all.

No comments: