2.12.2008

e.on.turning.six.

Yesterday was e.'s 6th birthday. I missed it (and the family dinner the night before) since i was in chicago. That was sad, but i did get to talk to her from the runway in new york right before she went to bed. Today a. sent me an e-mail entitled "e. on turning 6." Here's what it said:

To herself while dancing up the stairs in the evening:
"I just love it when it's my birthday...I just absolutely LOVE it"
Upon returning to the kitchen:
"My cheeks hurt from smiling" :)


If you don't know her, or have never seen her, this may not be as adorable as it is to me. Just picture a teeny-tiny firecracker who couldn't be happier with herself.

2 comments:

And said...

I don't think I've ever seen E *not* smiling! this makes my day!

Nora said...

She is adorable!!!!!