2.04.2008

election.preparation.

In preparation for voting in the presidential primaries tomorrow, i took this test. I already know who's getting my vote, but was interested in learning more. I like that this test allows you to click on each issue and get an explanation of exactly what it means. Way to simplify! Sadly, the candidate i matched with most closely was only a 38% match, and when i clicked on the name, this is what it said: You have a poor match with x. Unless you particularly like his character and background, you should vote for another candidate. Ha! And this was the top match! I think that this could be because i left my answer as neutral to some of the issues that i wasn't as concerned about. Maybe i'll retake it and put a little more effort into every question. My lowest match (huckabee, i'm not ashamed to say) was only an 8% match, and that one said: Mike Huckabee is not for you. You disagree on all important issues. At least that puts my mind at ease.

1 comment:

Evil said...

i voted for george w. bush!