12.11.2007

cooking.night...

..at my house! On the menu? Risotto with fennel and onion, roasted chickpeas with spicy spices, pomegranate and grapefruit salad, and apple and cranberry crisp. Lots of antioxidants. Even though we don't discuss our recipes (much past what course we're in charge of) in advance, they always seem to go together quite well. Since it was at my house, i picked the main course. The tricky part is that nora's a vegetarian. At first i was worried about finding main courses that were meat free, and kind of wished that chicken could be involved. After just three cooking nights, i've realized that it's a good challenge, and i've found many options (besides pasta) that are vegetarian friendly. I can always try out carnivorous meals on my roommates if i want to practice.

6 comments:

Nora said...

Thanks Steph! I had such a great time last night!

And said...

And since I didn't use a knife, no poor knife skills on my part!!

Evil said...

looks yummy! and nice dress! (whoever the blonde girl is.)

And said...

Thanks Evil! That's me in the dress! And thanks to everyone who gives me nice comments in Steph's blog!! It means the world to me!
As an aside, Steph, I am going through and commenting now (at night), since I am too busy at work to waste time like normal.

stephanie said...

I appreciate your comments And- whether they're at night or during the day. Yay for comments! You gusy are doing great!!

stephanie said...

guys