11.05.2007

turkey.trot.

It's time for the annual turkey trot at my gym. That means 90 mins of cardio each day, from november 1st to november 30th, only missing 5 days at most. I missed three already; thursday because I forgot, and saturday and sunday because I was in new york. So in order to win (and we all know how competitive I am) I have to be there everyday except two, for the rest of the month. Since I'll be putting extra effort in at the gym, I've decided I'll add an extra challenge. I want to lose another 20lbs to be at my ideal weight, so I'll be eating extra healthy to see how much I can drop by the end of this month. Maybe I'll even add an extra column on the right with how much I'm down by. If anyone else wants to join me, let me know. Maybe we can place a bet on it.....

4 comments:

Nora said...

Alright I'm in. I put off losing this extra 5 and now it's really 10 pounds for some time now. Let's do it Steph... I'll even be competitive in this one...

stephanie said...

Super. Anyone else? What does the winner get?

Evil said...

i'm in! i can lose about 80 pounds. no sweat. btw- so can evil twin #1.

stephanie said...

Evil- you lie. I just saw you last week, and if you lost 80 pounds, you'd die. Same goes for et#1.