11.22.2007

thanks.giving.

During our thanksgiving celebration, the kids always watch tv. Years ago, we watched home alone, which always played on a local station. Since we're now all in our 20's, we've stepped it up a notch. On the menu tonight? A christian teen support program which told us how to keep a social life while avoiding parties with drinking, drugs, and sexual party games. We should take the keys from anyone who is drinking, and call on the holy spirit to protect us and keep us making strong moral decisions.. Next up were two partial episodes of family feud. Katherine and i would kick butt if we ever got on that show. Last but certainly not least- home alone....in spanish. The best part was watching the lips say english words, while we heard the funny voiced dubbing. Classic.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm sad I missed Thanksgiving this year but now I'm even more excited for Christmas. Also, I'm looking for someone who has Home Alone so I can borrow it and watch it, I've been thinking about it since before Thanksgiving.