11.01.2007

nothing.new.

Wow. I was gone all day today, without internet access, and was looking forward to getting home and catching up on all the blog posts, comments, and e-mails I received while away. Unfortunately, it looks like everyone else was away today too, because the only thing updated was one lousy e-mail from my dad. (The e-mail itself wasn't lousy, but the fact that it was the only one I got was.) Where is everyone? Why no comments on my, or any of the other blogs? No e-mails to say hi? It's good I wasn't sitting at home all day, because I would have been seriously disappointed every time I checked in (which would have happened at least ten times). Let's make tomorrow a more productive day, okay?

1 comment:

Julie said...

You need to find something to do that provides a little more excitement in your life:)