11.04.2007

evil.

I can finally call evil a friend, and not just a friend-of-a-friend or someone I know from online (which sounds rather sketchy) because I finally met him! I was in nyc, so we met up and had a few beers. It's too bad he lives in ny (and is a yankees fan) because he's cool, and would be easy to hang out with. As it is, next time he's in boston, he's coming out with et#1 and me (since we'll soon be instituting a weekly bar night) so we can find me a boy, and him a girl. I'll update with any interesting stories from bar night as soon as we get it going. Maybe it will be a new weekly (or biweekly) column!

4 comments:

Evil said...

hey great to meet you in person, steph. does that help the hose's PageRank in any way? it should count somehow!!! cant wait to get up to boston to watch you and evil twin #1 in your natural element, picking up guys. i wonder if evil twin #1 has any game? i am going to guess "no," because she's too much of a spazz!!!

And said...

ET#1 and I went out for bar night last night and she not only got us free drinks, but also free tickets to a show of our choice at Johnny D's. Do not underestimate ET#1!!

stephanie said...

Ya evil- et#1 is surprisingly good at getting free drinks and goodies. In fact, picking up guys is not at all part of my natural element, thus the bar night practice sessions!!

stephanie said...

As for page rank status, my previous rank of 4/10 is now down to either 0/10 or n/a depending on where you check- so you don't want to be asking me for advice in that area. My stat numbers are still the same, so who knows what happened. My money's on foul play by a jealous hoser.