10.21.2007

hair.again.

I got a new picture of my longish hair to put up for comparison. It's also my new blogger id picture. It's a good representation of my hair at the end of a busy day. On this particular one, I went for a run (though I took a shower afterwards, so the run doesn't really come into play in terms of my hair condition), took the T to kendall to visit my dad (and mooch a free meal too- mexican day at his office!), walked a mile and a half to harvard while it was sprinkling, spent four hours participating in a research study, took the T home, and cooked a chicken for dinner. Sure the ends look a little scraggly, but that would be cleaned up in a trim anyway. Despite my last vote for shorter hair, I think I've reconsidered and would now vote longish. Also my aunt and uncle were very adamant that they liked it best at this length- and they said so much more aggressively than any of you. So I'm adding in a new poll question to get length opinions again. Hopefully I'll get more input this time. Go vote!

No comments: