9.02.2007

vote.for.pedro.

Per the hose's example, I've added a poll to the sidebar section. The question is this- we have an extra room in our apartment. It's about 7 feet by 11 feet, and is off of the kitchen. Right now it's home to the piano and rug, and soon to be home to a comfy chair, small table and bookshelf (which is home to a ton of music books and reading books). We're (oh alright..), I'm trying to come up for a good name for this room. In my current place, I have an extra room, and it's called "julie's room" because she's the one who slept in it the most. I've been practicing with the options listed, but haven't pinned it down to one yet. So pick the one you like the best and vote for it. If you have a better idea, post it as a comment, and then people can vote for it too.

2 comments:

j.elliot said...

one starving musician came by to say: composition room? too many syllable's?

j.e.

Julie said...

Julie's Room...why change something when it works the first time