7.27.2007

it's.good.to.have.a.kid.along.

Today the plan was to drop the two oldest off at tennis camp and meet kelly at the reservoir for some laps. I've done this the past two days, and even though I went to the bathroom before we left the house, by the time I was running, I had to pee. Today I decided to stop somewhere to use the bathroom before meeting kelly, but there were limited options between tennis and the reservoir. I found a gas station/cumberland farms, and figured that would do. Unfortunately there were no public bathrooms, just a door that read "employees only." Luckily, I had e with me, so when I went up to the counter, I pushed her front and center and asked if they had a bathroom we could use. The manager pointed us towards the door, and apologized for the state of the bathroom. From the way he talked, I thought it would be a stinky germ-ridden pit. It wasn't. It was nice and clean, with a few closet supplies in with the sink and toilet. When we got to the reservoir, I was able to keep up without having to cross my legs and hop the last 1/2 mile.

No comments: