6.25.2007

almost.

Ohhhhh...the apartment's so close I can taste it! Jen and ben came to see it tonight and really liked it. We've even decided on which rooms we'll have! We haven't looked at any other apartments (in real life- I've seen a ton on craigslist) but this one just seems too good to let get away. Jen's going to e-mail about one more apartment posting tomorrow, but unless it's a palace, it won't be worth the extra $200/month in rent. Not only is the place great, and the rent cheap, but the owner's really cool. He seems more interested in having good tenants than in making money (since he could easily ask for $300 more per month) and is super flexible in what we can do to it. I'm already picking out paint colors and arranging the furniture in my head. Once we sign the lease and put down our deposit, I'm going in to measure the whole place. Then I'll make a to-scale graph paper layout so I can figure out how everything will fit. We even have a little porch where we'll throw a grill and some planters with herbs and stuff! I'm about ready to start running in circles like a dog chasing his tail.

No comments: