5.14.2007

inchworm.

This is strange. Since it's spring, there are little inchworms hanging from every branch on every tree. Since I run on sidewalks in my neighborhood- which are lined with trees- it only makes sense that I'd end up with little green inchworms on my hat, shoulders, shirt, etc. The thing that doesn't make sense is that the only place I find them is on my right shoulder. Every time I run, I find one or two of them, but they're always in the same two square inch area on my shoulder. I'm always going from one side of the street to the other, or running in a different direction, so it's not like I only go under trees with my right shoulder. I suppose they could be landing on my hat or left shoulder and just falling off, but why not my right shoulder? Is it less slippery? I really don't understand it.

No comments: