4.01.2007

last.minute.hike.

I love it when the weather starts to shape up around here. Today it was around 60 degrees, and the sun was out while the wind stayed put. At the last minute, I checked to see who was around to going hiking with me, and got lucky with *nn*, her brother, and his fiancee. We did the usual skyline trail in the blue hills, and had a great time. I'm not sure if *nn* slowed down for us yesterday or if my cardiovascular endurance has really shaped up, but I wasn't lagging behind her as per usual. I think I'll go with the increased cardio endurance- that sounds more successful to me. One of my favorite things about hiking on a nice day is that everyone who's out there with you is happy and friendly too! Everyone smiles and says hi, even as they're trudging up a steep and rocky incline. So nice.

No comments: