3.13.2007

iPod.proposal.

I've been playing around on the apple website recently (since I've been looking into the the nano and nike combo) and I'm really happy with the free laser engraving they offer for the iPods. I like to enter in different stuff to see it show up on the model iPod. Today I was thinking about whether or not they have restrictions on what they will and will not print. It will pretty much let you enter in anything, but who knows what happens once you actually try to order it. Maybe there should be a website with the most creative iPod engravings. I think that someone should propose on one. They could write something like "I love you...will you marry me?" All of you who know me should remember this in case you ever need to suggest it to someone. Got it?

2 comments:

Accidental Hippie said...

Hay! Maybe my boyfriend read this! Haha. He proposed to me last night with a new Ipod! He said he bought me a present and told me to turn it over. I assumed it would merely say, "Holly's Ipod" but instead it said, "Miss Holly, will you marry me?" I'm an ipod junkie and didn't want an engagement ring, so it was perfect.

stephanie said...

That's so fun! I like your boyfriend (or fiance as it is) already! I actually thought more about the iPod proposal after I wrote this entry, and expanded on my idea. I thought the guy should get a shuffle, put it in a ring box (since it's small and all), engrave the back with the proposal, and put some songs on it that are meaningful to the relationship. Clearly I've had a little too much time to think about this!